Lovin' The Versatile Black Top of TwenTeen

I never do an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) before, even if until it becomes a trend. However, due to the insisting demand of some of my friends. I could do my own OOTD. Today, I'm a totally chick with this outfit. 

Black Tops is from TwenTeen; Black Shirts is from Esprit de Corp., Wedge Shoes from Kickers and accessories from Tiange, lols. 

Loving the spaghetti strapped tops from TwenTeen. I can partner it with any kind of shirts, mini shirts; pencil cut shirt and even with shorts and pants. It's very versatile and comfy. 



Posing here... posing there... It made me laugh at myself. Maybe this is the first and last. Promise will not do it again. Actually, I was just thinking maybe I should hire a good photographer. Anyway, thanks to my friend Rose Marie who never gave up taking pictures of me because it's my first time to do this frenzy, I don't know what to do, Hahaha.  


You can visit Twenteen High Fashion Ready-to-Wear Clothing at Unit AB-121, 2nd Level, New Fashion Village Tiendesitas. Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TwenteenPH and check out their website at http://twenteen.com.ph/.

Stay Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment