The NailGanic Lounge Organic Nail Spa Is Now Open!

I was invited for another opening of nail spa in BGC. Although I am not a fan of growing my nails and having it with nail polish I still attended the event. I used to have manicure and pedicure all by myself except that I want to have a good foot massage or foot spa, then that's the time I go to a spa center.

When I heard about the NailGanic Lounge, It makes me wonder if all the products in ther spa are really organic. Sounds interesting right?

NailGanic Lounge only use one brand of nail polish and other nail essentials, SpaRitual, certified 100% Organic and Vegan Ingredients from around the world.

As we always wanted to be pampered and spending time for our self is not bad. Actually, our body needs some treats sometimes.




NailGanic Lounge is an Organic Nail Spa that is committed to using 100% of Organic and Natural products. Their SpaRitual which they believes that slowing down is the path to enlightenment. Aside from that NailGanic Lounge and Spa believes that beauty should always be natural. As they provide top-to-toe, earth-friendly services that revitalize your senses and pamper your mind, body and spirit.



Their trained nail technicians are dedicated in providing excellent nail care and spa services to its customers. 


You can follow them on Instagram at @nailganiclounge_ph and Twitter at @nailganic, and Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NailGanicLoungeOrganicNailSpa/. Also visit their website at http://nailganiclounge.com.ph/ for their services and feel free to visit them at the 2nd level of EIght Forbes Town Road,Rizal Drive cor. Burgos Circle,Fort Bonifacio,Taguig (beside true value). NailGanic Lounge Organic Nail Spa is open everyday from 11am-10am.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time here. I find a lot of interesting things in your blog especially that I'm not the only one
    discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete