Be White Now and Even Whiter With Allele White

I was invited to witness another amazing product which is locally made. I have tried different kinds of whitening  lotion, but they failed to give what I expected.

This time I was mesmerized to see that there is something better than the usual whitening lotion I have. 

During the demo, it was so amusing to see the instant output that it can give. I tried it too to myself and it's perfect because I was so tan due to almost every week of out of town for swimming.

Perfect! I was so excited to try if it works without any trick.

As I applied to my one hands... the results was instantly visible that you can see the difference. One thing I love about the product is it's not greasy and have a mild power scent. 



Allele White has 5 in 1 benefits and these are the following; 

1. It can give you "Instant White."

2. It will lighten your skin complexion. It has Papaya extract to dramatically improve tone, color and texture of your skin, giving you a vibrant complexion.

3. It will moisturize your skin. It has Dimethicone which acts as a skin protectant and emollient, leaving your skin soft and moisturized.

4. It has Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant that helps lighten the skin, improve skin tone, and delay the process of aging because it promotes collagen formation.

5. It has Sun Protection Factor (SPF) to be white and be protected from the sun. It has Titanium dioxide that acts as a lightening agent and sunscreen, preventing damage that can darken your skin.

How to use:

1.Squeeze out ample amount of lotion onto palm.

2. Using your fingertips, dab all over desired area to lighten.

3. Spread evenly until blends with your skin complexion.

Warning:

1. Do not use on face. For hand and body use only.

2. Store product at room temperature, away from direct heat and sunlight.

3. Keep out of children.



Allele White is a product of Zafitrah and manufactured by Chemko Enterprise Unit 10 Greenhills Products Warehouse, M. Ceniza St. Casungtingan, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. You can call them at Telephone number: (032) 5059299 and Email them at sales@allelewhite.com for orders and inquiry. Also, visit their website www.allelewhite.com for more details and promos.

Be White Now and Even Whiter with Every use of Allele White!

No comments:

Post a Comment