‪#‎MeetMyNanay‬ Grand Winner Nanay Emilia And Her Daughters

It was such a nice to attend an event who featuring  about family, especially with regards to our beloved mothers. I personally touched on how Great Image showcases their love of our mothers together with the Make Your Mother Proud Foundation.

Who among us did not care about the person whom give us life? For sure guys, you know what I mean.

During the event, I get a chance to view the exhibits of the finalist. It was stunning and very heartwarming tribute to  all mothers. At first glance, I know the entry of Nanay Emilia and her daughters would be in the spotlight. I love it and very inspiring. I made a poll during that day and ask my blogger friends about who's their favorite and it seems like the most favorite. No wonder, it becomes the grand winner!

There are also some special guest like Michael Pangilinan,  Bryan Termulo and Sitti Navarro,  who serenade the audience with their special performances and of course, the Make Your Nanay Proud Foundation's founder Mr. Boy Abunda.
The #MeetMyNanay was so amazing, touching and very inspiring. I hope that will continue about this.


Below is the video and the full story that defines the bonding moments between Nanay Emilia and her daughters, the Mortega sisters. Watch their #MeetMyNanay real story.


Enjoy the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment