World Of Wellness Celebrates It's Second Year

As WOW World of Wellness Direct Sales is celebrating its 2nd year of anniversary. It turned out to be a perfect get together of WOW distributors and wellness enthusiasts along with Ms. Cory Quirino, WOW's medical consultants, management and staff in their WOWork-out theme.

It was hosted by Jojo Alejar and Ms. Weng Cruz. All shook a leg in zumba, excitedly indulged in WOW fruit/vegetable/hyaluton and collagen juices, basic facial/calming back massage, healthy snack, hair/scalp/body fat analysis and basked in life-changing, enlightening talks by the speakers.



I enjoy the time in although I did not finish the program because of some commitment but the hand and back massage that I have tried is perfect because I get relax in a way. I always wanted to have massage but I can't find time to do it. Thanks to my friend for inviting me.






WOW also acknowledge the generous supports of their sponsors such as Cocoon Boutique Hotel, Hurom Slow Juicer, Nailandia, Gym Plus Fitness Center/Elorde Boxing Gym, Fanny Serrano Salon, D'Healthfield Enterprise and Allied Bank.



WOW has succeeded in making more people healthier and live more productively. I know that WOW is still have a far way to go.



For more inquiries on WOW, please call 928 9969, 441 8969 or 0932 8436092, 0917 5740405 and 0999 9933805. Also, visit their website at www.wowdirectsales.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment