My Everyday Flat Shoes is Mishka!

I used to wear flats everyday. It's very comfy and convenient for me to carry. I love slippers, and it won't allow us to wear it inside the office that is why I bring my flat shoes with me so that every time I went to the office, and I can quickly change. 

It's actually one of my essential things inside my bag, and this is my routine everyday whenever I go to work on weekdays. 

During the weekends, I still love wearing flats and one of our bonding moments with my kid is to walk around, going to malls and go everywhere. That is why I find Mishka Shoes to be my best buddy. 

My Top 3 Picks of Mishka Shoes

1. Foldable Espadrilles



2. Kaelyn Foldable Sandals



3. Abrielle Foldable Boat Shoes



Know more about Mishka Shoes

Mishka Shoes is a brand and made in the Philippines. It has a wide variety of comfortable stylish foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle. 

Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Their style doesn't look like it’s a foldable shoes. They used comfortable materials  with extra foam cushion in the insole that makes it more comfortable. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.

Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.

Visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and follow them on Instagram @mishkashoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment