My Skin Philosophie Experienced With Dra. Nikita Kyla Talens

I was invited to try a new skin care clinic where I am very much impressed with the credentials of their Doctor non-other than Dra. Kyla Talens, aesthetic dermatologist who have been studied here and abroad. What makes me admire her more is that when her mom told us the story about her, like how she transformed into a beautiful Mariposa. 

You won't believe me if I say that she looks unlovely during her childhood as her mother told us. She doesn't even have the confidence to show up with people. Why? It's because of her complexion and the acne due to the excessive oil on her face.


Because of this, she experienced some emotional burden until she looked for a solution to improve her physical appearance. During her years in medical school, she had undergone in different medical aesthetic procedures thinking that this could be a life-changing. 

Today, her commitment is to uplift her patient's Psychosocial well-being by giving the most effective treatment to their physical concerns. This down-to-earth Doctor put up her first clinic named Skin Philisophie Medical Aesthetic & Lifestyle Solutions and was located in the 3rd Level, The Fort Strip, in Bonifacio Global City.

I tried their Skin Philosophie Signature Facial, which takes an hour to do. This treatment has a comprehensive multi-step facial.  

When I get there I have my make-up on so my therapist will first clean my face using their hypoallergenic cleanser this is for sensitive to normal skin, or they will use the degreasing wash if you have oily skin. 


Afterwards, it was followed by a sensual aromatherapy, a calming lymphatic massage and galvanic toning. 


Next is the Scrubbing and diamond micro-dermabrasion to facilitate deeper cleansing in my skin by removing dead skin cells that clog to my pores as well as superficial blackheads and whiteheads.  



Lastly, a high-frequency device closes the pores and application of toner restores the natural skin pH. 


Dra. Kyla told me that this kind facial treatment needs to be done every month for best results. How much? Their price starts at P1,500. 

Usually in other skin care clinics the facial treatment and the diamond feel comes in a separate packages but this one is great because you have the facial cleaning, massage, toning, scrubbing and diamond micro-dermabrasion all in one for a very affordable price. One thing  love in their clinic is the interiors, ambiance and the treatment rooms are all clean. Not to mention their very hospitable therapist.

Skin Philosophie Medical Aesthetic and Lifestyle Solutions is located at the 3rd Level, The Fort Strip, 28th Street-corner 7th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City with contact numbers 0917-8860646, 0917-8906800, 02-2118762, 02-2158080 or 02-8567451. 

If you like to avail of acne surgery (performed by the doctor) or comedone extraction (performed by a therapist) on top of any of the facials to remove blackheads and whiteheads that are very deep. You can request for that and they also have FREE Consultation for all my blog readers

If you like to try the Skin Philisophie Signature Facial or their other Skin Philosophie facial services such as Skin Philosophie Luxury Facial, Skin Philosophie Basic Facial, and Ionto-Infusion and Sono-Infusion. I have a good treat for you friends because I love you, I'll be giving you an instant gift from Skin Philosophie and me that you will surely enjoy. 

So what are you waiting claim your Skin Philosophie 10% off Gift! for all their facial services. 

If you want to receive an exclusive 10% discount on regular services offered by Skin Philosophie Medical Aesthetic and Lifestyle Solutions, just fill up this form and an email will be sent to you that you can present at your appointment.














My blog readers will also be entitled for a free consultation/assessment (Except for pathological cases –  normal consultation for pathological cases is P 600 – P 1,000) and if you like to arrange a FREE consultation session with Dra. Kyla Talens, just fill up the form below and I will send your FREE Consultation voucher.

If you want to arrange a free consultation session with Dr. Kyla Talens, just fill up this form and it will be emailed to you.













DisclosureI am an accredited online lead generator for Skin Philosophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment