Vita Cubes The Healthy And Yummy Candy

It was great to be part of the Vita Cubes Bloggers event held at the Fun Ranch in Ugong, Pasig. My kid and I was able to enjoy the day and had a chance to learn more about the benefits of Vita Cubes for my family.

I usually say no to my kid every time he wants to take candy. However, it change my point of view because they open my mind that not all candies are bad. 

During the event we are given a samples of Vita Cubes in our table for us to try. I was hesitant to take a piece for me to try but when I did, it was yummy. The fruity flavor of the jelly candy was great. It doesn't taste like a medicine so I think its very natural and no artificial. Also, there are fun games, photo booth, magic show, and good food on the event. Plus my son enjoys the unlimited play in the Playdium.




Vita Cubes is a cube jelly candies that comes in five different fruit flavor such as strawberry, apple grape, orange and mango. It is also fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that are important for the growing children.



It has Lysine for proper growth and energy production, Zinc for proper functioning of the immune and digestive system, Vitamin A for immunity to fight infections, healthy eye sight and bone development, Vitamin B for stimulates memory, proper growth and strength, Vitamin C to helps form and repair red blood cells, bones and tissues, and Vitamin E to boost immune system and helps the body fight germs.



Vita Cubes is available at all Mercury Drug outlets, SM Supermarkets, Robinson's Supermarkets, Waltermart, Landmark, Puregold, Mini Stop and local grocery stores. You can buy it per box that contains 10 pcs. of 50g packs or per individual 50g pack. The Vita Cubes singles is Php 1 per piece that can also be bought at sari-sari stores, supermarkets, and local grocery stores. The suggested retail price (SRP) for 50g packs is at Php 12 only.

From now on I will let my kid to have candies. However, there is a rule and the rule is, its should be Vita Cubes to ensure that my son will get the right vitamins and nutrients in every candy he takes. I will recommend it too to all my mommy friends and will share to them the advantage of giving this candy to their children instead of the usual candies.

Vita Cubes, yummy has never been this healthy. Healthy has never been this yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment