Celebrating F*ART Fashion Art 10th Year Anniversary

One of my good friend, Viva Verb and her sister Happy Andrada invites me to their celebration of the 10th year anniversary of their business, F*ART. Spending the late afternoon with them, other friends and bloggers who attended the event was really wonderful.

During the event, they spread out some notes on about 10 different ways to celebrate with them. No wonder F*ART reaches their 10th year. There are clothes around us who are for sale, which is designed by the co-owner of F*ART and an international multi-awarded fashion designer. 

There are also some musical performances from Aia De Leon, Toto Sorioso, Lakbay Lahi, Mat Rabena, Kooky Tuason, Marty Tengco, Marvin Abiabi, Jeff Pagaduan while Mike Unson takes the stage with his stand-up comedy performances. There is also, a poetry reading from Viva Andrada O'Flynn, Grace Nicolas and Ryan Reyes.





I have my photos taken with Jif videos by Pose and Print at the second floor. There are also foods and drinks upstairs. I truly enjoy the wine and cheese pairings as well as the cupcakes created by Viva, they are so cute. Blue cupcakes reminds me one of the character from Sesame Streets. 



It was a blast, too bad we need to home and haven't finish the event but I got some freebies from them. I've got mug, pouch, and key chains that I take home.


About F*ART




F*ART Fashion ART is where Fashion meets Art. Since 2007, F*ART Fashion ART has been offering funky, fashionable finds that fits for fun fab Filipinos. F*ART Fashion ART is owned by sisters Happy Andrada and Viva Andrada-O'Flynn.



They are located at 24 J. Erestain corner K-1st, Kamuning; Quezon City, Philippines. For inquiries, you may call them at +63 2 412 7311.

No comments:

Post a Comment