2019 National Milo Marathon Are All Set

I may not have a regular exercise but I always find time to make myself as active as I can. As my routine, I used to have few minutes to walk in the morning going to work and before going home. However, I find it not enough, so I tried to join in different running activities. The last fun run I had was over a month ago.

I was glad to be part of last Sunday's activity wherein the National Milo Marathon organizers, some blogger friends, and Coach Rio Dela Cruz spend a Saturday morning to have a fun run for the launching of the upcoming National Milo Marathon 2019.



I personally enjoyed it. Sweat all over me and the feeling is great after the hardcore warm up and two laps running in the academic oval of UP Diliman.

The MILO Marathon encourages people, especially children from all walks of life, to get into sports and prepare for a larger arena called life.  For this year's theme, they call it “One Team. One Nation. Go Philippines!”


They also like to encourage the entire nation, to rally the Filipino athletes competing in the Philippines’ hosting of the 2019 SEAG. Part of the Philippine contingent is 6 time consecutive NMM Queen, Mary Joy Tabal, who continue to bring pride to our country. She also used to participate in other MILO programs at a younger age where she was able to strengthen her values in pursuing her ambitions such as discipline, confidence, and teamwork. 

There are total of 10 regional race schedules starting June 14 to November 17, 2019 and the national finals will be on January 19, 2020 in Tarlac City. Below is the full race schedule of 2019 National Milo Marathon.


So get ready and choose the distance that you like, starting from 3K, 5K, 10k, 21K, and 42K run. Race kit inclusions are follows:


Please take note that if you are running for a half or full marathon which are the 21K and 42K respectively, you will be needing to present and submit a fit-to-run medical certificate for both Manila and Provincial elimination round.

To learn more about the 2019 National Milo Marathon and to download the registration form, visit https://www.milo.com.ph/events/milomarathon.!

No comments:

Post a Comment